Warm Up to Tuesday Links
* The headline reads, “USFWS proposes dropping 1.3 tons of rat poison into National Wildlife Refuge.”
* In fact, none of this is true. UNC Chapel Hill is not a coherent undergraduate institution. It’s a holding company that provides shared marketing, finance, and physical plant services for a group of autonomous departments, which are in turn holding companies for autonomous scholars who teach as they please. This is the only possible explanation for the years-long, wholly undetected operation of the African and Afro-American Studies Department credit fraud scam. Or, rather, it’s the only possible explanation other than a huge, organization-wide conspiracy in which the university administration, department, and football team colluded to hand out fake grades to hundreds of athletes.
* Monsanto fails prey to billion-dollar “climate change” hoax. Don’t they know it’s COLD in New York and DC today?
* One they missed? Workers at Closing Goodyear Tire Plant Take Their Bosses Hostage.
* So on a night nearly 43 years ago, while Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier bludgeoned each other over 15 rounds in a televised title bout viewed by millions around the world, burglars took a lock pick and a crowbar and broke into a Federal Bureau of Investigation office in a suburb of Philadelphia, making off with nearly every document inside.