Special! Bonus! Weekend! Links!
* io9 buries the lede: Batgirl is going to grad school.
* A “nationwide gentrification effect” is segregating us by education. Just say “class!” It’s not that hard!
* The arc of history is long, but it bends towards justice: Man Who Said He Was Fired Over Buying Pot Gets His Job Back.
* Duke’s Own Ainehi Edoro interviews Angela Davis.
* A Government Computer Glitch Reminded 121-Year-Olds to Register for the Draft. Lousy moochers! Don’t they know freedom isn’t free!
* Probably the worst news I’ve ever received: Fraction’s award-winning Hawkeye comic apparently coming to an end.
* And your twelve-year-old self just hacked Time Magazine: Scientists Say Smelling Farts Might Prevent Cancer.