Sunday Morning Links!
* CFP for SLSA 2016. It’s in Atlanta this year.
* Wisconsin’s right-to-work law, championed by Republican Gov. Scott Walker as he was mounting his run for president, was struck down Friday as violating the state constitution. But don’t get too excited.
* The Baffler goes deep inside the new man of 4chan.
* If you want a vision of the future: Sesame Street partners with a VC, will invest up to $1 million in a bunch of startups.
* And if you don’t: Photographed from a shuttle training aircraft, space shuttle Endeavour and its six-member STS-134 crew head toward Earth orbit and rendezvous with the International Space Station.