* Sex! Now that I’ve got your attention, why not apply for a postdoc at the Penn Humanities Forum this year?
* Clearly, our colleges and universities are no longer places where the primary focus is on instruction. Instead, they are places where the primary goal is to entrench and to expand administrative bureaucracies.
* “Is there racism against drones?” On no, is there? IS THERE?
* If millionaires were a political party, that party would make up just three percent of the country, but it would have a majority in the House of Representatives, a filibuster-proof super-majority in the Senate, a 5-4 majority on the Supreme Court, and a man in the White House. If!
* And a bonafide miracle. The Comcast/Time Warner merger will spin off Milwaukee customers to a completely third company. People say this new company is even worse than either of the other two, but I feel confident this is impossible.