* “Cochran, if we’re gonna write a story about the burial of Lee Harvey Oswald, we’re gonna have to bury the son of a bitch ourselves.”
* Time profiles Marquette’s own John McAdams, JFK conspiracy debunker. All my other comments on this subject are currently classified, to be released one hundred years in the future after all the principals are dead.
* The executive council American Studies Association is currently considering passing a BDS resolution against Israeli cultural institutions. Steven Salaita argues they should. AAUP says they shouldn’t.
* The kids are all right: ‘Catch an Illegal’ Game Thwarted, Becomes Immigration Reform Rally.
* The worst news you have ever heard or contemplated: U.S. to Consider Cellphone Use on Planes.