* Your Face and Name Will Appear in Google Ads Starting Today. Instructions on how to opt out at the link.
* A Living Death: Life without Parole for Nonviolent Offenses. Such a category plainly shouldn’t exist.
* Studies in the Fermi Paradox: How Self-Replicating Spacecraft Could Take Over the Galaxy.
* Rutgers University has introduced a new theology course—with Bruce Springsteen as God. At least the facts check out.
* Craig Cobb, a white supremacist trying to establish a ‘whites-only’ enclave in North Dakota, appeared on NCBU’s The Trisha Show and agreed to take a test to determine his genetic ancestry. The test results were aired at the taping. Cobb’s genetic makeup is 86% European, and 14% sub-Saharan African.
* Poll watch: PPP is the worst.