Even More Sunday Links!
* Unleash the unschools: How a Radical New Teaching Method Could Unleash a Generation of Geniuses.
* Whether intentionally or not, At Berkeley not only toes the administration’s line but faithfully brings to life the administration’s way of seeing. Students and workers are rendered (if, that is, they appear at all) as anonymous data points, the personification of tasks (e.g. mowing the lawns) and economic flows (e.g. scientific research), and occasionally inconvenient, illegible, and irrational obstructions.
* In The Real World, Revenge Porn Is Far Worse Than Making It Illegal. But the abstract principle at stake…
* Stop worrying: Hungry Animals Would Take Down a Zombie Invasion.
* And Henry Louis Gates pitches a Django Unchained / 12 Years a Slave double feature. Sounds good to me.