Sunday Night Links!
* I Do Not Want My Daughter to Be ‘Nice.’ I think about this sort of thing a lot.
* According to the Pew Economic Mobility Project, children raised in high-income families who do not earn a college degree are 2.5 times more likely to end up wealthy than low-income students who graduate from college.
* Financial Strategies for Grad Students. As harrowing a “Just Don’t Go” screed as any I’ve come across.
Alex was living with foster parents after DFPS removed her from her parent’s home last November for “neglectful supervision.”
Hill admits they were smoking pot when their daughter was asleep.
* Good morning! Isn’t it a beautiful day to be a woman? Female Experience Simulator.
* The sports cable bubble. I’m pretty sure abolishing this practice would make cable offerings far worse. Just don’t mess with my AMC.
* A Tetris documentary. Yes please.
* And Foxsplaining has finally been perfected: Fox News’ Neil Cavuto Doesn’t Know How Inflation Works.