Thursday Night Links
* Clay Shirky, getting right to the point: “MOOCs are a lightning strike on a rotten tree.” Okay, now we’re getting honest! Let’s have that conversation.
* Some people like to claim that minorities can’t take jokes; those people have never had to try to take a joke. The frat in question, incidentally, has already managed to be re-suspended.
* A brief history of the first eleven Lady Doctors Who.
* I’m extremely disappointed to report I haven’t read a single one of the 10 Weirdest Science Fiction Novels That You’ve Never Read.
* The Master of The Master of Disguise has watched the Dana Carvey flop 21 times since November.
* And just to see if Tim Wientzen read down this far: when Joyce sketched Bloom.