* All in the game: 16-bit The Wire.
* Star Trek: Settlers of Catan? Oh, all right. Meanwhile: Michael Dorn Developing Wildly Ill-Conceived Captain Worf TV series.
* The fresh crop of post-secondary students filing into the classroom this week could be in for a shock when they realize they could be paying for their education an average of 14 years after they graduate.
* Actually existing media bias: Why won’t CNN air its own award-winning documentary on Bahrain?
* You demanded it, now here it is! A Christmas Story 2. This film looks so terrible it hardly even seems real.
3. The Hulk has no penis.
They modeled every part of the Hulk, except for one. “When the maquette came in, it’s just a Barbie doll,” said Jason Smith.