* Today’s thing that every academic is linking: How The American University was Killed, in Five Easy Steps.
* The study, by David Stuckler at the University of Cambridge and others, found that for every 1 percent increase in unemployment, there is a an associated 0.8 percent increase in suicides in people younger than 65.
* Climate change: not all bad? It might be ruining high school football.
* Another great what-if from Randall Monroe: Is there enough energy to move the entire current human population off-planet?
* And some rare good news: Raiders of the Lost Ark is coming back to theaters.