* Another headline that speaks for itself: “Flynt vs. Flynt: Larry sues nephews for producing ‘inferior’ porn with too much ‘boob element.'”
* Impeach Obama! Who knows why.
* Updates on tomorrow’s scheduled marriage equality vote from Blue Jersey and Pam’s House Blend. Sounds as though the Senate vote may be tabled rather than be allowed to fail. (UPDATE: The New York Times confirms this is what’s happening.)
* Democrats are finally clueing into the fact that health care reform that doesn’t kick in until 2013 may cause them some political problems in 2010 and 2012. How fast could this Medicare buy-in be activated?
* I think every single political blog I read linked to Rachel Maddow’s interview with Coming Out Straight author Richard Cohen last night. Glenn Greenwald has the most detailed take, focusing on why Maddow is so much better than every other cable host.
* Great clip from Jon Stewart on how Fox News calculatedly talks down to its viewers.