* Run the university like a self-hating alcoholic: Who better to run a university than someone who absolutely despises the entire concept?
* 7 Mind Blowing Moments From Zimmerman Juror B37′s First Interview. 4 George Zimmerman Jurors Publicly Distance Themselves From Juror B37. Juror B37 In The George Zimmerman Trial Isn’t Getting A Book Deal About The Trayvon Martin Case After All.
* I can’t help but feel that somewhere, somehow, The View lost its way.
* “The diet of the average American is almost entirely dependent on the existence of a vast, distributed winter–a seamless network of artificially chilled processing plants, distribution centers, shipping containers, and retail display cases that creates the permanent global summertime of our supermarket aisles.”
* And a Redditor has been perfectly spoiling the WWE for months. But is it all just a big swerve?