the smartest kid on earth
with one comment
* Your Tumblr of the Day: Kanye Wes Anderson.
* The Onion endorses John Edwards for president. Also at the Onion: Nation Tunes In To See Which Sociopath More Likable This Time.
* On Thursday, that story was one of President Obama continuing to hold leads in most polls of critical states. Of the 13 polls of swing states released on Thursday, Mr. Obama held leads in 11 of them.
* Justice League to get creamed in head-to-head clash with The Avengers 2.
* Scene from the future: Injecting Young Blood Can Reverse Effects of Aging. The poors must sell the olds their blood! This one I really do want dibs on the screenplay—Oh damnit.
* Coursera illegal in Minnesota?
* The bottom one percent. Via MeFi.
Written by gerrycanavan
October 19, 2012 at 3:49 pm
Posted in Look at what I found on the Internet
Tagged with Barack Obama, bottom one percent, capital is a vampire, capitalism, Coursera, Daybreakers, dibs on the screenplay, film, general election 2012, John Edwards, Justice League, Kanye West, Minnesota, Mitt Romney, MOOCs, polls, prison, prison-industrial complex, scenes from the future, science fiction, sociopaths, The Avengers 2, The Onion, Tumblr, Wes Anderson
Subscribe to comments with RSS.
[...] Previous links from the weekend here and here. [...]
Weekend Links – 3 « Gerry Canavan
October 20, 2012 at 7:37 pm
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Blog at WordPress.com. The Journalist v1.9 Theme.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 5,042 other followers